Freight company? Claim your free listing

Get Your Free Freight Quote

Find a Freight Forwarder in Armenia

Find a Freight Forwarder in Armenia with our comprehensive listing. As a landlocked country, cargo comes into and out of Armenia via road, rail, or air. The nearest port is Port Poti in Georgia, which has berths for liquid oil, metals, general cargo, and dry bulk. From Poti, cargo is transported via road or rail into Armenia. The main airport is Zvartnots International Airport (EVN), which throughputs 20,000 tons of freight annually. There are nine other airports across the country, eight of which have paved runways. The country has just over 8,000 km of road, 7,700 of which is paved. 70% of imports and exports are transported over the 825km of rail, while the other 30% of cargo is transported via road. The rail network connects to Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran, and Turkey, but only the railway into Georgia is open due to political reasons. Armenia also has 3,838 km of crude oil pipelines and exports copper and pig iron.

APAVEN
Web: http://www.apaven.com/
95 Araratyan street
Yerevan 0043Republic of Armenia
Ph: +374 60 65 65 33
Fx: +374 11 42 86 60
Email: [email protected]

  • Containerized shipment
  • Road cargo transportation
  • Rail transport
  • Air cargo

Fairyland Logistics
Web: http://logist.ooo/
7/71 Vardanants Sreet
Yerevan 0010, Armenia
Ph: +374 10 500 755
Email: [email protected]

  • International trucking of goods
  • Groupage cargo transport
  • Heavy transport

SANTI Trans
Web: https://trans.sati.am/
Building 21, Mashtotsi Ave.,
Yerjan, Armenia
Ph: +374-10-539900
Fx: +374-10-531022
Email: [email protected]

  • Air and sea freight transport
  • Road transport
  • Rail freight
  • Transport of large goods

Cargo Armenia Logistics
Web: https://cargoarmenia.com/
Ph: +374 91525242
Email: [email protected]

  • Cargo transport by air, rail, road, and sea
  • Groupage cargo transport
  • Large cargo transportation

EGT Express LLC
Web: https://www.egtexpress.com/
Manandyan str, 2/4,
0046, Yerevan, Armenia
Ph: +374 60 50 31 05
Ph: +371 41 50 31 05
Email: [email protected]

  • Warehousing
  • Customs brokerage
  • Air, road, rail, and sea transport

Transimpex LLC
Web: https://transimpex.am/
40 Mesrop Mashtots Ave
Yerevan, Armenia
Ph: +374 10 544277
Email: [email protected]

  • Road, air, and sea freight services
  • Warehousing and distribution
  • Overweight and over-sized cargo transport

Spayka
Web: https://www.spayka.am/
Bagratunyats str. 70/18
Yerevan 0007, RA
Ph: +374 60 704 444
Ph: +374 10 444 470
Email: [email protected]

  • Trucking services
  • Door-to-door international cargo transportation
  • Transport of various volumes, weights of any class, from perishable foodstuffs to non-standard special purpose cargoes

Unitrans Ltd
Web: http://unitrans.am/
22 Hanrapetutyan str., section #4
Yerevan, Armenia
Ph: +(374-10) 520268
Fx: +(374-10) 516016
Email: [email protected]

  • Vehicle transportation
  • Customs clearance
  • Warehouse handling
  • Packing

Trans Alliance LLC
Web: http://www.trans-alliance.am/
21 Pushkin St. 3-2
0010, Yerevan, Armenia
Ph: +374 10 52 95 98
Fx: +374 10 54 38 01
Email: [email protected].am

  • Container transport
  • Road transport
  • Air transport
  • Dangerous and non-standard cargo

Lusar Trans
Web: https://lusartrans.am/
15/1 Paronyan St
Yerevan, Armenia
Ph: +374-60-500-511
Email: [email protected]

  • Groupage cargo transportation
  • Customs clearance services
  • Warehousing services
  • Air, road cargo transport