Find a freight forwarder in Utah with our comprehensive listing. Utah’s location gives it easy access to all parts of the Western United States and to the Canada/Mexico corridor. Its highway infrastructure connects it with all four cardinal points. Interstate 15 spans the state north to south while Interstates 80 and 70 connect Utah with its eastern and western neighbors. Utah’s Department of Transportation has developed a Primary Freight Network dedicated to moving freight throughout the state. The plan’s focus is on accommodating the driving and parking needs of larger trucks and mitigating freight-related congestion problems. Utah’s main industries are food manufacturing, primary metals manufacturing, and computer parts and electronics. Over 1400 miles of rail lines connect Utah with the eastern U.S. and with major sea ports on the Pacific coast. The Salt Lake City-Ogden metropolitan area is a major transportation hub; the city’s international airport handled in excess of 180,000 tons of cargo in 2013.
Seko Air Freight
3760 West 2400 South, Ste H
Salt Lake City, UT 84120
- 40 years of experience in the air freight management industry
- Provides customs clearance services on a global basis
- Specialized domestic ground transportation services in the United States
USA Truck, Inc.
2225 E. Murray-Holladay Rd. Ste #200
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
- Started in 1983 as Crawford Produce, Inc. (CPI) with fewer than 10 tractors in operation
- Provides customized dedicated solutions
- Capacity solutions intermodal service provider