Find a freight forwarder in South Carolina with our comprehensive listing. Transportation in South Carolina centers on two ocean ports, major railroads and a multitude of interstate highways. Norfolk Southern and CSX Transportation and main Class I railroad transports in the state. The remaining freight companies operate short lines. South Carolina has seven important airports, all serve as regional hubs. The Port Authority of South Carolina owns and manages several public seaports in Georgetown and Charleston along with the inland port in Greer. The port authority operates international business that has a value of $63 billion yearly. The ports provide 260,800 jobs throughout the state and $45 billion in economic results annually. Many major corporations have located in South Carolina. Boeing has established a facility for building aircraft in Charleston. Domtar is the only Fortune 500 Company that has its headquarters in the state.
First Class Trucking Corp.
- Trucking company serving all 50 states
- Full Truck Load, Less Than Truckload
- Flatbed hauling
- Government services
5264 B International Blvd.
Suite 210 North Charleston, SC 29418
- Full service independently owned import brokerage and freight forwarding company
- Offers personalized service tailored to meet your international and domestic transportation needs
- C-TPAT certified
207 East Bay Street
2nd Floor, Suite 209
Charleston, SC 29401
- Regularly charters specialized marine and river vessels, barges, tugs, and supply boats
- Provides first-hand information on import and local content regulations and manages import customs clearance
- C-TPAT certified
310 Interstate Boulevard
Greenville, SC 29615
P.O. Box 12038
Greenville, SC 29612
- 500 offices in over 70 countries
- Provides ocean freight capacity under FCL, LCL, and NCL services
- Handles every air freight need you can imagine