Find a freight forwarder in Rhode Island with our comprehensive listing. Even though its the smallest state in the country by land area, the tiny state of Rhode Island maintains a modern transportation infrastructure that serves mainly to connect some of the larger population centers around it. Due to the extremely small size of the state, the vast majority of both freight and passenger traffic enters and exits through the Providence metropolitan area. The T. F. Green Airport in Warwick serves as the state’s primary passenger and freight airport and he deep-water, all-weather Port of Providence accepts heavy seaborne cargo. Farther inland, I-95 functions to connect New England with the rest of the eastern seaboard for motor vehicle traffic. Centered around the Providence metropolitan area, the state’s primary industries are healthcare and tourism, followed by jewelry making, manufacturing and shipbuilding.
First Class Trucking Corp.
- Trucking company serving all 50 states
- Full Truck Load, Less Than Truckload
- Flatbed hauling
- Government services
Craters & Shipping Rhode Island
1226 Mendon Rd.
Cumberland, RI 02864
- Serves the pickup, packaging, crating, shipping and delivery needs of businesses and residential clients
- Shipping services area: Handles jobs across Rhode Island, throughout Cape Cod and both Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard
- All Forms of domestic air & ground services
Seko Air Freight
10 Ross Simons Dr
Cranston, RI 02920
- Provides a suite of logistics services since 1976
- Specializing in transportation, logistics, forwarding and warehousing
- With over 120 offices in 40 countries worldwide
Last Updated on