Find a freight forwarder in Nebraska with our comprehensive listing. Nebraska is known for its flat prairie terrain with occasional rolling hills, making ground transportation the most used method of conveyance. The Union Pacific Railroad is the U.S.’s largest railroad operator, headquartered in Omaha since 1862. Along with other railroad companies, it utilizes over 3700 miles of track statewide. Alliance is a transportation hub which contains a large train yard which hosts coal trains from the northern exit of the Powder River Basin, one of the largest coal-mining areas worldwide. Corn, soybeans, pork, and beef are Nebraska’s main products, with Omaha’s Union Stockyards being the U.S.’s meat packing center. Six interstate highways crisscross the state and 18 U.S. routes. Omaha’s Eppley Airfield served Nebraska with over 4.2 million passengers in 2006. Six major airlines operate with direct and connecting service. Since Nebraska has a wide range of temperatures annually, transport officials will want updates on freezes, heat waves, and tornadoes.
First Class Trucking Corp.
1100 Lee Wagener Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33315
- Trucking company serving all 50 states
- Full Truck Load, Less Than Truckload
- Flatbed hauling
- Government services
Craters & Freighters
1051 S. 23rd St.
Omaha, NE 68108
- Twelve years of servicing Nebraska & Iowa
- A packaging and shipping service in Omaha, NE
- Expert Crating & Logistics Services
17330 Wright St.
Omaha, NE 68130-2157
- Local Omaha office of global shipping and logistics provider.
- Offices in 39 countries across 5 continents
- Offers truckload, LTL, ocean, air, and more
International Logistics, Inc.
10001 S. 152nd St.
Omaha, NE 68138
- A global supply chain solution provider
- With over 100 offices worldwide
- Servicing the import and export industry providing FCL, LCL, and air cargo
Burlington Northern, Omaha
P.o. Box 7360
Omaha, NE 68107
- Providing transportation services for over 160 years
- Establish transportation and distribution solutions to help expedite and facilitate the development of your facility
- Whether it’s coal, crude oil, or wind components that produce renewable power, BNSF makes the moves
Dayton Freight Lines
7878 I Street
- Offers LTL, truckload, expedited, flatbed, and intermodal solutions
- Provides services to domestic and international destinations
- Warehousing and distribution services
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
11414 West Center Road
- Supply chain – design & optimization, order management, risk management, and security
- Transportation – air, ocean, ground, and multimodal
- Customs & compliance and warehousing & distribution
A2 Global Shipping LLC
3600 N 20th St
- Transport personal effects and commercial shipping
- full and less than truckload interstate freight to USA and Canada
- Custom sized crates
A2 Global Shipping LLC
1810 Ft Court
- Offers packing supplies, storage, and rental trucks
- Truck, air, and ocean freight forwarding
- Also offers discounted international parcels
ABF Freight System Inc
8105 J Street
- International shipping
- Intermodal solutions
- Supply chain optimization
6200 N 16th St
- Transport services include white glove, venue logistics, FTL, transborder (Canada & Mexico)
- Offers air and ocean services
- Provides customs brokerage and warehousing services
1441 North 11th Street
- Offers air, ocean, ground, and railway freight solutions
- Supply chain management
- Warehousing and distribution
Pilot Freight Services
1101 Avenue H B
- Global and domestic transportation
- Contract logistics, multi-client warehousing, forward staging, and WMS solution
- Truckload and customs brokerage solutions
Vantec Hitachi Transport System (USA), Inc.
10665 Bedford Ave Suite 201
- Auto parts logistics solutions within the U.S.
- Wide cross-border trucking across the three NAFTA countries, namely Canada, the U.S., and Mexico
- Heavy transport and relocation
UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Inc.
5235 Boeing Court
- With offices in over 60 countries around the world
- Door-to-door service to major metropolitan areas around the globe
- Comprehensive LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) services
1701 Cornhusker Hwy
- Express Services
- Dangerous Goods Shipping
- International Shipping (Air, ocean, ground)
4411 South 86th Street
- Began in 1997 with the goal of servicing the bulk industry
- Offers bulk and truckload options from coast to coast
- Customs Brokerage services
3326 South 67th Street, Suite 101
- A leading provider of local and national same day delivery
- Offer a complete suite of courier services
- Other services include white glove delivery, distribution services, retail distribution, and e-commerce
United Dispatch, Inc.
6827 So. 167th St.
- Serving the industry for over 30 years
- Specializing in full or partial truckload and LTL service throughout the United States and Canada
- A licensed broker
3326 South 67th Street
- Specialize in medical courier solutions
- Provides customized, regional distribution service throughout the region
- Truck Load or LTL carrier
Werner Enterprises, Inc.
14507 Frontier Road
- Intermodal, brokerage, freight management, final mile, and global portfolio service offerings
- Operates in over 150 countries
- Provides coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa, and Australia
- Offers over the road services and cross border solutions
Last Updated on